2. Providing personal information to FranchiseAppreciationDay.com is voluntary. We collect and use personal information about you to respond regarding Franchise Appreciation Day, Partners, Deals and Specials. You will always have the option to remove yourself once you have signed up by contacting us.
3. In addition, if you participate and sign-up for Franchise Appreciation Day, we may ask for and collect the following information from you:
(i) General information you enter during the registration/sign-up process including full name, city/zip code, age, email address, telephone number, etc.
4. The information collected may be used to:
(i) send news or information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
(ii) operate and improve our site;
(iii) to send coupon codes, coupons and information regarding Franchise Appreciation Day
(iv) respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
5. We utilize “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. It is possible to enable your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will provide you with an opportunity to accept or reject the cookie in each instance.
6. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information other than as follows:
(i) in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
(ii) with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
(iii) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
(v) in an emergency to protect the personal safety of FranchiseAppreciationDay.com employees, its customers, or any person; or
(vi) in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
7. You may request that we do not use your personal information or that we only use your personal information in certain ways.
8. If we believe we have the legal requirement to do so, we will preserve the content of any email you send us.
9. We may monitor your e-mail messages to us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or if we reasonably believe e-mail abuse may be occurring.
10. We may collect personal information for analysis. In such circumstances we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that individuals remain anonymous.
11. We utilize Google Analytics to help us understand how visitors interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
12. You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
13. You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information about visitors under 13 years of age.
Effective Date: July 30, 2011
Last Updated: July 30, 2011